The National Cornbread Festival is a weekend-long celebration of cornbread and many cornbread related activities for adults and kids. You’ll find us in the quaint town of South Pittsburg, Tennessee every year during the last full weekend in April.
Come and enjoy:
- National Lodge® Cast Iron Cornbread Cook-off
- Cornbread Alley (sample various cornbread recipes)
- Live music throughout the festival
- Arts and Crafts from area vendors
- Tours of the Lodge Cast Iron Foundry
- Cornbread 5K Race
- Tours of historic South Pittsburg
- Classic Car Cruise-In
- Cornbread Eating Contests
Play games, ride carnival rides, and enjoy wandering through the booths that line the streets of historic South Pittsburg. Enjoy cornbread, handmade arts and crafts. Taste Southern, artisan treats like honey, fudge, and rock candies. The festival is packed with great family fun – including a Kid’s Corner with games, face painting, and inflatables!
SATURDAY 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. CDT • SUNDAY 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. CDT
Like our Facebook page to get Festival updates! >>