5K Road Race and 1 Mile Fun Run
featuring a 5k course, starting in front of Lodge Cast Iron
Race starts 8:00 am Central time
Typical Race info below
On your mark, get set, go! Whether you’re a speedster or the slow-and-steady type, if you love to run the National Cornbread Festival 5K Run is the event for you. Join us for your choice of a 5k competitive run chip timed with Jaguar timing, a 5k walk, or a 1 Mile fun run.
All race times are local to South Pittsburg, TN (Central Daylight Savings Time)
- An option pre-race packet pickup will be available on Thursday, April 21 at Tower Community Bank stage (formerly known as Citizens’ State Bank stage) from 4 pm to 6 pm CDT.
- Registration for the race will be at Tower Community Bank stage on Saturday, April 23. Registration opens at 6:30 am CDT and will close at 7:30 am CDT.
- All races cost $35. This includes Saturday entry into the festival and entry into Cornbread Alley. You MUST show race bib to enter.
- Anyone registered before April 15th guarantees a dri-fit race t-shirt. Registrars the day of may not receive a shirt. This will be a first come first serve bases, however race shirts from previous years will be available for sale.
- The starting line will be at Lodge Manufacturing. Follow the signs.
- All races begin at 8:00 am CDT. 5K runners will line up first, followed by 5K walkers and 1 mile fun run participants will be last.
- Arrows and volunteers will be along course routes, indicating turns.
- Finish line will be at the South Pittsburg Elementary School. Awards ceremony will follow at 9:30 CDT.
- Drinks, power bars, and bananas will be provided at the finish line. Thank you so much for participating in the 2022 National Cornbread Race.
See you soon!
***Please note: iPhone users will be directed to the exact location for parking. All other devices will need to follow the directions below***
From I-24: Take Exit 152A or 152B, take US Hwy 72 South (Note: at split to Scottsboro, keep left on Hwy 72). At the first red light, take a right. Free parking is located at 308 East 3rd Street, South Pittsburg, TN. This parking lot is located at the corner of Ash Street and 3rd Street.
From Alabama: After crossing the state line, go to the second red light, and take a left. Free parking is located at 308 East 3rd Street, South Pittsburg, TN. This parking lot is located at the corner of Ash Street and 3rd Street.
6:30 AM CST Race day registration and packet pickup will be at the Tower Community Bank Stage, three blocks from the High School track on Cedar Ave.
Overall Masters Male/Female
Top 3 Male/Female in each age group:
14 & Under, 15-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70 & over
5k Run/Walk price $25.00 until March 15, $30.00 until Apr 15, $35.00 until race day
1 Mile Run price $25.00 until March 15, $30.00 until Apr 15, $35.00 until race day
Parking is available throughout the festival grounds. Visit our parking page >>