Schedule of Events
Your weekend can be as full or relaxed as you’d like – there’s always something going on at the National Cornbread Festival. Use this schedule to plan what you want to see and when you need to be there. Find the fun!
26th Annual National Cornbread Festival
All times are Central Daylight Time
Souvenirs pre-sale begin April 3 at National Cornbread Headquarters, 221 S Cedar Ave, South Pittsburg, TN 37380
- Monday & Friday 1-5 pm CST
- Tuesday, Wednesday, & Thursday 11-4 pm CST
Saturday, March 18
- 6:00 p.m. – Miss National Cornbread Contest Pageant (The Princess Theater)
Tuesday, April 25-30
- Week-long Carnival by Fun Time Shows begin
- Weeknights after 6:00 p.m.
- Saturday and Sunday after 10:00 a.m.
Friday, April 28
- 6:00 p.m. – Opening Ceremonies
- 7:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. – Street Dance featuring The Essentials
- 10:00 p.m. – Fireworks Display
- Festival Foods – Southern Cooking and Dishes from across the USA
- Cornbread Alley – Samples of cornbread recipes galore
- Free cornbread fritter samples throughout the festival – Look for the flags
- Non-Stop Entertainment on three stages
- Entertainers located at Builtwell Bank Stage, Tower Community Bank Stage, and The Front Porch
- Cornbread Eatin’, Buttermilk Chuggin’, Ice Cream Eatin’, and Frozen T-shirt Contests
- 100 Juried Arts & Crafts Vendors
- Official NCF Souvenirs
- Children’s Activities at Kid’s Corner sponsored by The Drug Store
Cracker Barrel – Rotary Club Pancake Breakfast
Make sure to join us on Sunday, April 30 from 7:30 a.m. until 10:00 a.m. for fresh sausage and milk, coffee, or juice with a stack of hotcakes dripping in butter and syrup. It’s just $6 per plate. Proceeds benefit the Marion County Children’s Fund.
Come on down and have a hearty breakfast that’ll fuel you for a day of fun!