click here The Bridge at South Pittsburg
click here 6 slices bacon, cut into ½” pieces
1 cup Martha White® Self-Rising Corn Meal
1 cup Martha White® Self-Rising Flour
½ cup sugar
¾ cup Mayfield® Sour Cream
½ cup Mayfield® Buttermilk
2 large eggs
3 tablespoons of melted butter, cooled slightly
6-ounce cheddar cheese, shredded
½ cup finely sliced scallions
https://sheisfiercehq.com/shop/ cheap viagra 100mg Directions
1. Preheat oven to 425° F.
2. Fry bacon, reserve 2 tbs of the bacon grease.
3. Whisk together dry ingredients.
4. Place a little bacon fat in a 10 ¼” Lodge® Cast Iron skillet and let it heat up in the oven.
5. In a separate medium bowl, whisk together sour cream, buttermilk, eggs, butter and 2 tbs reserved bacon fat.
6. Pour wet ingredients into bowl with dry ingredients and stir until completely combined. Stir in bacon, cheese and scallions.
7. Bake about 20 minutes. Let bread cool in pan for 5 minutes then carefully turn out to a wire rack and let cool an additional 10 minutes.
Serve immediately and enjoy.